Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Photo dump

I could write a whole post about each of these pics, but I want to catch up a bit!


Summertime at my parent often involves bonfires..

Hot guy working out...

Relaxing on the front yard swing...


and snuggles with Uncle Sethy.






Lots of trips back and forth across the park to the Y.


















School days!  Elijah at his new "big" middle school and Cory working hard at home!  No picture of Autumn at Lincoln yet.



The ocean flying home from Haiti...makes me a little teary.


Football in full force for Elijah.  He won this MASSIVE trophy for blocking...makes me giggle :)


Our coffee shop friend, Mr. Groves.
 
Dillon Nature Center in Hutch. SUPER AWESOME for the boys!


















State Fair for the day!



What our cart looks like after going through Aldi.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment