Friday, July 2, 2010

"Oh, no. Get mom."

Those were the first words I cognitively understood this morning.

No one came to get me so I did what every mother with any common sense would do...

I stayed in bed a little longer.

When I did finally crawl out of bed and stumble to the living room, the smell hit me before the view of the "mishap."

Greek Vinigrette dressing.

Alot of it.
Almost the entire bottle.

Caleb, as cute as he is, LOVES the refridgerator. He loves the bottles, the cheese, the tortillas. Pretty much anything he can get to and make a mess with.

Today's condiment of choice was mine and Chad's favorite dressing. It's super yummy, but oddly when poured out all over my carpet and loveseat, it smells terrible!!

So, I made some coffee.
I happen to believe nothing can really be done properly until that is started.

The clean up was not enjoyable as the smell lingers. Not sure it's ever going to come out of the loveseat.

I love mornings like this.

1 comment: