Monday, November 15, 2010

10-0

So proud of these guys!

Hold on, I need to write it again...



10-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I've wrote before about life as a football wife, but there isn't much that compares to getting to the end of the regular season undefeated!

So many invested so much into this team, these guys, and when it all plays out to perfection, all I can do is smile :)
I know how hard all those boys work and how much they had to prove. They are a very young staff and felt like they needed to prove that they could be champions, despite their age and experience.
It was a lot of pressure. And they beat it.
They won.
Every time.

The staff, players and families watched the playoff selection show yesterday all together.
We also did this last year.
This year was TOTALLY different. I couldn't help but notice the atmosphere in the room compared to last year.
No major cheering, joking, celebratory antics.
Business, pure business.
They knew they were in, they knew we'd play at home.
The staff was gone immediately after our team was announced.
Off to get film, start studying, planning.
We won't see Chad this week and that's ok.
No regrets.
I want to win Saturday as much as they do :)
GO BULLDOGS!!!



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! I'm so excited for you guys!! You ALL have so much to be proud of.... and you're not too far away from getting your husband back! So much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jacque! Will you be able to come to the game on Saturday?? Let me know and we'll all get seats together!!

    ReplyDelete