Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hi, my name is Sarah...

and I blog.
Infrequently.
Almost never.
Or, at least, not in a REALLY long time!!
It was kinda nice to not have internet for a few weeks.
Sometimes it was annoying when I had to order something, which reminds me I have to order my kids piano books, still..., or when I wanted to research something stupid, like how far it is from McPherson, KS to Helena, MT.
I read more, cleaned more, didn't check Facebook 6 times a day, and read to my kids more, got to think about things outside of the internet world. I had no idea what happened to any celebrities for 2 weeks or really, what happened to anyone unless I spoke to them, which was not necessarily a bad thing.
So here's the low down on what was going on while I was unplugged...
1. My mom came to visit, which was super great.
2. My in laws came for 11 days, which was also great. We ate a lot of McDonalds, which is my FIL's favorite place to take us when they're here. I enjoyed visiting with my MIL and they were a huge help while I worked in the mornings or did a bunch of other running around that I normally have to haul everyone too.
3. FOOTBALL-There will be a whole 'nother post about all that awesomeness!
4. My kids started their piano lessons. I had to FORCE Elijah to go to his, but I think he may secretly like it.
So that's about it. I'll be back.
Hopefully, sooner then later!

1 comment: