Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dumped...

Emptied...
Poured...
Depleted...
Drained...
Expelled...
Unloaded...
You may know what I'm talking about here.

My 2 year old likes to do these things.

Alot.

Here is a partial list of things that Caleb has dumped, emptied, poured, etc...you get the idea, in the past few days.

1. Whole wheat flour

2. Milk-lots of milk

3. water-approximately 100 times a day

4. a partial jug of bleach-this one was a little scary.

5. a bowl of chili-as I'm typing this...

6. a bookshelf

7. His basket of diapers

8. I typed 8, without having another one, with the assumption that he would dump something else by the time I finished this post...so far so good.

Again, just want to reinterate that this is a PARTIAL list and that, by in large, these incidences were, in fact, intentional.

He doesn't look all that destructive, does he?

Don't let those baby blues fool you!

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahahahahahaha. This kid has earned himself an entire blog posting. His dumping paid off. Fortunately those baby blues get to fool me every time! Can you send me this photo for your Christmas photo? Its perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you make these things up!! He's too cute to be this much trouble! I think mommy is dramatic! lol.... guess he's keeping you on your toes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for the record, I'd like to add half a jar of jelly to the list.
    He's sneaky and fast. Most of the time, I think he's not being ornery, just looking for something to do :)

    ReplyDelete