Friday, May 20, 2011

There is no easy way to say this...

I got peed on by a random kid at McDonalds yesterday.
I'm not kidding. 
I wish I was.

Here's how the story goes...
We've had workers at our house the past few weeks and sometimes we just need to get out and away from the banging and commotion. Yesterday they were working on framing and putting up our new front door. (It looks GREAT, by the way).
So we headed to McDs to play and have lunch cause it was nasty rainy and the little people couldn't really play outside. So, as is custom, I texted my girlfriends to see if anyone wanted to join us.
We were the first ones there and sat off to the side of the playplace.
When I went to get food, our spot was taken so some nice people who were leaving gave us their booth in front of the playplace. 
Insert impending doom music here...
Some nice friends came to join us and we were chatting away when I felt some drops on my arm.  I looked up to find a child, probably at least 5 years old, PEEING off of the playplace onto our booth!!!!
When it quickly registered what was happening I shoved my friend who was on the outside of the booth, who was also hit and was on her way out.
We just stood there for a second staring at each other.  Did that really just happen??  I'm still not sure.  It was surreal.
Needless to say, we packed up and headed home. 
I'm not sure if I can go back there anytime soon.

5 comments:

  1. I am LAUGHING so hard. I mean...it's awful, gross, and super sick. But wicked funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been WAITING for someone to post this so I could know the whole story!! Gross, gross, gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY? Did he think it was funny? I wanted to know the story too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no explanation, Nancy. He was definitely of the age to have known better, but we all know how that goes sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like something that would happend to you! :) gross, but so very funny! thanks for the laugh babe! love you!

    ReplyDelete