Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello Monday.

What a weekend!
We had a great visit with Chad's oldest brother Craig and his family.  We have not had a chance to see them much over the years and I'm so glad we got some time with them this weekend.  Craig is a Captain in the Navy and they have been stationed in Okinowa, Japan the past 3 years.  They are on their way to D.C. for Craig to take a post at the Pentagon and were able to spend a few days with us on their road trip! 
I love it when family visits and stays for a few days!  The cousins got to spend some time together and the adults are able to play some cards and visit.  My sister-in-law, Kristen, introduced me to my new favorite thing!  Sweet tea flavored vodka!!  Oh my!   I had no idea this existed.  One particular brand called Jeremiah Weed has bourbon whiskey in it as well, but that was a bit much for me.  I prefered the straight vodka! 
And now Monday.  Autumn and Cory are at VBS all this week which means I get a little time with just Elijah and Caleb. 
We have ball games every night this week, but Friday. 
It's gonna be a crazy, busy week.  Summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment