Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding

I really enjoy summer.  It's either busy and rushed feeling or lazy and slow.  Both of which I enjoy.
I have a lot on my mind lately, which oddly is why I haven't posted in over a week.  Too much to think about and not enough time to complete a train of thought.
My brother Isaac is getting married next week and I'm super excited for him and his fiancee.  She's a doll and they are great together. 
I've got a few things up my sleeve planned for the rehearsal, but I won't be talking about that here until after the fact :)  I hope I can pull it off!
Lots to think about with a big family gathering like this...my grandparents that I haven't seen in 8 years will be there, being away from home for a week requires some planning, Chad is coming later so we had to figure out the car issue.
Just the usual stuff.
More so then not, though, big family gatherings make me think about Luke.  He and Isaac were tight.  Best buds.  I'm sure my other siblings have been thinking about that, but no one has mentioned it yet.  It makes me nostalgic and sad. 
I'm so looking forward to this week, in spite of all that.  It's going to be a beautiful wedding with all the craziness!

4 comments:

  1. Please ask me for help during times like this. You know I would ask you. I drive by your house ever day to get Andrew. It is my wish to assist!

    If you don't commit to boating in July or August, my feelings will be hurt beyond repair. The kids can even pitch a tent out behind the trailer if they so desire. That is up to you...there is adequate room for all Muelers to sleep indoors. We want guests!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I misspelled your last name. Sorry. Muehler. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps that should be kept private. I meant Smitherman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Nancy, you crack me up! We will boat!

    ReplyDelete