Monday, January 27, 2014

Vision

Beautiful!

Vision is a fascinating thing.  How we see matters.  What we see matters.  Who we see matters.
I'm most intrigued by the how lately.  Two situations can occur that are so similar, but how you see them can be the difference between peace and discord, between pain and acceptance, between reality and fabrication.
I'm on the hunt, on a mission, to see better.  To not cast aside a conversation, an experience, a person, a situation without really seeing it through all the angles.  In this, I hope I can see myself a little better too.  There has been some time spent in my past trying to hide behind various circumstances, people, titles, jobs, emotions. I'd like to see those again.  Maybe I will see them differently.

What's going on that you could possibly see differently? Who did you encounter that just needs someone to really see them?  

No comments:

Post a Comment