Wednesday, April 20, 2011

List

1. I have been meaning to blog for the past few days, but I kept looking at my last post and thinking, "Well, that still applies."  Dreary days!
2. I have been feeling much better the past few weeks.  I think this is in large part to the loaded smoothie I've been drinking in the mornings, the vitamins I'm taking and the fact that Caleb has slept through the night in his own bed more then not lately.
3. Our house siding is at a stand-still.  The worker's son has been in the hospital the past few days so they haven't made it up here to work, which is fine.  He is a very nice guy and I know he's worried about his son, so my house can wait.
4. I love brownies.  They are oh, so good!  I only make them VERY occasionally though because my kids will beg and plead and steal until they are all gone.  It makes me crazy and then I can't even enjoy them.
5. I've been having an ongoing discussion with a guy at the coffee house about faith and God and all that jazz.  It's been interesting!  I love discussing all that stuff.
6. I really like Easter time.  I like it more when it's warm and sunny, which it hasn't been, but I'm hoping it will be.
7. I finally bought new running shoes.  I got a steal on a pair of Nike Free Runs that I've been wanting for a long time.  I love it when you wait for something and save and research and then you get something and it lives up to your expectations. 
8.  Enough ramblings...

1 comment:

  1. I love your lists. :) It allows my brain organization to seem... just as crazy as yours :)

    ReplyDelete