Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh my stinkin' COLD!

Geez!  It's cold!
I'm gonna go ahead and whine about the weather for a minute.  I'm not a big fan of whiners, especially when it comes to weather, but I'm in that kind of mood so I'll indulge.
Yesterday was lovely, although quite windy, which isn't unusual for Kansas.  I had the 3 windows that are actually able to be opened open, along with our doors.  Lovely, warm air!
Then around 6:00 or so the wind started blowing COLD.  It rained, then hailed and then the sun shone again but it remained cold.
Today has been dreary, wet, cold and windy.  I have accomplished nothing today because it just makes me want to stay on the couch wrapped in a blanket.  I'm so unproductive when it's windy and cold.
Tomorrow's forecast? 
70 and sunny!
Typical spring in Kansas!

1 comment: