Monday, April 4, 2011

Whole lot of nothing

That's what my blood work told me. 
I'm normal.  Middle of the road on nearly everything.  Not anemic, no hypothyroid. 
So now I have to decide if I want to pursue other possibilities.  As of right now, I don't think I'm going to.  My thought is that I'm vitamin-deficient across the board.  Stress, depression, etc all cause your body to not absorb nutrients like it should.  I'm thinking I've been both for the past 3 + months.  It was a tough winter.  So, I'm going to be loading up on all things good and healthy, more then I do normally and see how I feel in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Sarah! I too have complained of extreme exhaustion since becoming a mommy, and test after test has proven nothing wrong. I know how frustrating it is!! I hope with the nice(r) weather and possible extra vitamins things turn around a bit.... I probably need to take some of that advice! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete