Friday, July 8, 2011

Family, family and more family

This has been the summer of "the family."  Chad's family, my family.  We've had it all this summer, which is why I haven't blogged much at all. 
I've been spending my days doing the regular summer stuff and getting ready for one visit after another.  I've LOVED it!  Really and truly. 

We are super fortunate to actually like (for the most part) our respective families so when they visit it's a good time for all!
Chad's older brother and family were here for a few days, then my Florida sister and her family were in and out for a few days, then the kids and I were in Missouri for a week for my brother Isaac's wedding.  So that was LOTS of family time.  Then, we were home for 3 days, and Chad's other brother and family were here.  Wow!  We've got one more visit from one of Chad's sisters and then I think, well, I think summer will be about over! 
I'll enjoy the few weeks before the next visitors and try to have some sort of order, but I doubt that will work very well. 
It's been a fun, exhausting, enjoyable summer so far.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing...all that family! And WHEN are you going to blog and post a picture of your infamous dress!!??

    ReplyDelete