Saturday, January 19, 2013

Logistics

The logistics of a Saturday during basketball season for us would have made my 20 year old self run to bed crying for my momma.

Thankfully, we ease into a schedule like this over years rather then thrown into it so I have convinced myself that it's not a big deal. :/

5 basketball games today at 5 different times in 3 different places, 2 CrossFit classes to each, 2 workouts that needed to be done by Chad and I, demolition on a wall in the gym(Thank you, Jeramy!!), 2 windows getting replaced that little people shattered being fixed( Thank you, George!!) and I think that's it.....needless to say, I'm not getting any housework done today.


And to just had a little flavor to the weekend, cause who needs downtime...my car is done and we'll be driving to my parents tomorrow to pick up the car and get a whole lot of cow we bought from a farmer.

And so goes our weekend!!  Hope yours are much more relaxed!!

1 comment:

  1. One of the most well-connected programs on campus is the Logistics Management program in the Business Division. palletline logistics

    ReplyDelete