Thursday, May 20, 2010

16 things

This was a Facebook note a few years back, but I thought it would make a good blog post, too. I think I might do a full post on each of these...?

1. I have more brothers then cousins...7 brothers, 6 cousins

2. When I was little, I really, really, really, wanted to be a rancher in Montana.

3. I use to coach elementary girls volleyball and basketball and I would LOVE to do that again.

4. I'm the all time leading scorer in basketball at my high school.

5. I nearly get a panic attack if I have to go to a funeral home. Residual effects of losing my brother, Luke. It's gotten better over the years.

6. I would love to adopt siblings from Haiti someday...only God knows if we'll ever do that. My grandparents were missionaries there and my parents have traveled there as well.

7. I started writing a novel last year, but am scared to finish it. I'd also love to write a novel based on my great grandparent's lives.

8. I LOVE, LOVE road trips! There is not much more exciting to me then packing up the car and driving. Honestly, even with my kids, I love it! Something about driving is very therapeutic for me.

9. Nothing is more annoying to me then to have people who know how many children Chad and my parents both had and to ask if we're going to have 9 or 10 too.

10. I tend to get really excited about something and start, but then not finish. It's one thing I really would like to change about myself.

11. I really want to visit Ireland someday and find some of my relatives. My paternal grandmother is Irish.

12. I love all things coffee...mugs, coffee shops, flavors, decor...

13. I plan on finishing college someday, but I have no idea what I'd get my degree in. I like a little of everything.

14. I would really like to tandem sky dive with Chad someday. He's done it quite a bit so it makes me less scared to go with him :)

15. I really love my life...most days :) We got married very young and started a family right away when everyone our age was doing other things, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

16. I get along really well with all my inlaws. Chad's parents are really low key and easy to love. I'm very thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment