Monday, October 25, 2010

My one and only...

girl is 8! I just have to brag for a minute.

She's amazing and not by any feat of ours.

She just is.

Really and truly, I cannot imagine what life would be like if we didn't have our Autumn.

She's helpful beyond what's normal, independent about everything, thoughtful and...

BONUS: She loves to cook, clean and be crafty!!

Seriously? How did we end up with this girl??
I ask myself that almost daily.
I've considered loaning her out cause everyone needs a little Autumn, but I'm selfish and I don't want to.

She's mine and you can't have her! :)
Here are a few pics from her birthday on Thursday...





Happy Birthday, Little A!





2 comments:

  1. Super cute post, Sarah!! You are lucky! Hope it was a FaBuLoUs day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE A too! SOOOO happy we got to spend her birthday with her..

    ReplyDelete