Sunday, October 17, 2010

So thankful!

The Housing Coalition had their open house here today. It was so nice to be able to thank all the different people that spent so much time on our house long before it was our house.
I loved meeting some of the people who had worked on it that I hadn't met yet.
It was such a community project that we benefited from in a HUGE way.
We love our home!!

That being said, I'm pooped!!!
Getting and keeping the house clean with my 4 crazies nearly made me go nutso!
I don't usually get worked up about these types of things, but for some reason this one put me over the top, anxiety-wise.
I don't care what people think about how clean my house is, but I did care today. I just desperately wanted all those people who worked so hard to know that we're taking care of it.
It made me crazy and a little mean and I hated that part.
So, I'm glad that's over and I can go back to letting my kids live in their house again!

1 comment:

  1. Im really proud of you. I wish I was closer so I could of helped out. And when kids see their parents go a little gonzo, they just conclude they're normal :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete