Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting checked out

I had a doctor appointment today. 
It's been awhile.  I pretty much don't go to the doctor for myself.  Besides pregnancies, I think, I've been to the doctor maybe a few times over the past 10+ years.  I don't have anything against doctors.  I actually like them.  I just don't go to them.

Nothing like a big of a catalyst to get me to the doctor, though.
I experienced a vasovagal response early Friday morning, which scared Chad more then me, but scared me enough to make an appointment.
I haven't been feeling great the past few months.  Extra fatigue, super cold all the time.  I've mentally been clickin' a little slower then usual too. (Go ahead.  I left that one wide open ;) )
Just random things I could totally pass off. 
I'm waiting to hear back results from my blood work.  I don't think it's anything crazy.  Anemia, maybe.  Hypothyroid runs in my family so that's a possibility too.  Or it could be nothing.  I have plenty of other reasons to be tired and cold.  Such as my 4 children and it's winter.
Anyway, I would just like to be energized and warm again.  Hoping for a simple fix!

1 comment: