Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Caleb

If there were, in fact, a finite number of words we could speak in a lifetime, I'm going to guess Caleb is nearly maxed out.
There will come a day when I won't hear his sweet baby voice ask me, "Why are you wearing that bra?"  or say "I don't care about that." or "But, I want to hit Cory". 
I will miss these days.  I really will.
In honor of all the words I've heard from him over the past 3 years, here is a wordless photo gallery of his life to date...














































4 comments:

  1. This one made me all teary eyed.. Hes so big now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this child. Can I please watch him at my house sometime? I know, I know...I know what I am getting myself into. I think we are on the same level. I feel like we are in synch. I don't understand it, but it is a well known fact in my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He makes me smile every single time I see him. I love, love, love all of his questions. He is so full of life. Amazing. He's truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete