Monday, December 19, 2011

From the mouth...

of a hilarious, naughty, sweet three year old.

Early morning before I had gotten up for work, Caleb crawls into bed with me and falls back asleep.  I always make a big deal about him snuggling with me cause someday he's not going to anymore and that makes me sad.
Anyway, he woke up while I was getting ready for work and said the sweetest thing in the ugliest, gravely voice, "MOM, COME NUGGLE WITH ME!"  So, of course, I hopped into bed with him, but told him I could only lay down for one minute.  He was not happy about this and said, "No, stay.  I want to snuggle with a BIG girl and a TALL girl." 
At which point, I didn't know if I should be offended.
Next...
The other day, I plopped myself down on the loveseat and banged my foot on our coffee table.  Caleb was playing with some toys on the coffee table.  I said, "Ow! Caleb, can you rub my foot."  His response, "I am not that guy."  Huh?? 
 I started laughing and he said again, "I am NOT the guy that does that." 
And at church yesterday...
He was playing "quietly" with a stuffed bunny and bear from the nursery.  "Agh. Grrr.  Bang.  I kill you.  I shoot you.  I'll shoot your mom."
One of us may need therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment