Monday, January 9, 2012

Batman

So, we've had this running theme in our house for awhile now. 
Chad is Batman.
I'm not sure how it started exactly, but I'm gonna guess Chad said one day, "I'm Batman." and Cory started to argue with him that he couldn't REALLY be Batman and Chad gave him all the right answers and therefore Cory may or may not believe that Chad is actually Batman.
And, then Caleb catches on and starts calling Chad Batman and himself BatBaby and 'round and 'round we go.
It's cute.
And just plain hilarious when you hear Cory and Caleb discussing how their dad could be Batman.
Autumn and I made this for Cory for Christmas. 
It makes me smile.
I hope he remembers that he can call his dad anytime long after he realizes his dad isn't actually Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment