Thursday, January 26, 2012

We're dropping like flies.

Elijah was sick from Saturday til Tuesday.
Good ole' fashion flu symptoms.
Achy, weak, headache, fever.
Sent him to school healthy yesterday.
Cory wakes up this a.m. with the same symptoms and Caleb joined the party this afternoon.
I'm feeling it coming on, as well. 
Not sure if it's sympathy pains or not.  Hoping so and not the real deal.
When we get something like this going on, I kinda feel like I want everyone to lick the same glass and just get it over with. 
Except for me.
And Chad.  He doesn't have time to be sick.  He hasn't taken a sick day in 5 years, so I'm gonna bet this one passes him too.

1 comment:

  1. Now that you officially posted that Chad never gets sick, he may be doomed! :) Sorry to hear you are all down and out.

    ReplyDelete