Monday, January 30, 2012

Numerals

1. I ADORE healthy children.  You know, the obnoxious, quarrelsome,  rebellious, loud kind. 
2. I revel in beautiful sun-shiny days that said healthy children can go play in.
3. I admire my daughter for being able to whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies that are AMAZING with NO help from me.
4. I love it when leftovers taste better then the first go round.
5. My hip flexors hurt.
6. I cut my baby's hair. It makes me cry.  Sorry the video is sideways.
I sent this video to my dad who is the "BALD grandpa." He thought Caleb said "balls" rather then BALD.  I think balls would have been much funnier!!

I fake cried for a good hour after.mostly because Caleb would run up to me and hug me and say, "Mom, Mommy, it's ok.  I'll still be your baby."
WWWAAHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment