Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blah, blah, blah, blah

I really don't have much to write about these days.  For whatever reason, I feel like I've been operating in a haze the past few weeks.  Much more tired then usual...Days have just run from one to the next without anything profound or crazy happening.
I'm ok with that for awhile, but then I start to feel like I need something to shake up the monotony. 
We're heading to my parents for the weekend so that will give me something to get ready for, I guess.

My best Caleb story from the past weeks is when he asked a guy who was across the street if he was creepy.  That got us all laughing pretty good.  Apparently, Caleb yelled across the street, "Hey stranger guy! Are you creepy?"  When the guy replied no, he yelled again, "Are you a creepy stranger?"  At this point, I'm sure the gentleman was quite uncomfortable (I did not see this exchange, but Autumn did).  Caleb came running in and said, "Mom, mom!  Don't worry that stranger guy across the street isn't creepy.  I asked him and he said no."
Imagine my relief to know that my 3 year old feels comfortable asking strangers if they are creepy!  Geez.

I feel a nap coming on...we'll see if the peeps will leave me alone long enough to snooze for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I totally laughed out loud...that kid cracks me up! Have a good trip to MO - I wish we could go. :(

    ReplyDelete