Friday, March 9, 2012

TV

There has been an over-abundance of movie watching going on at our house the past few weeks.
I will occasionally give myself a mental pat on the back because we don't have cable so I somehow think that cuts our TV watching way down.
I'm not so sure after the past few weeks.
Living a block from the library and having 2 older kids that can go on their own whenever means ALOT of free movies rotating through our house.
We've watched Dora the Explorer til we're all yelling "MAP" at the top of our lungs in our sleep.  Caillou has made is way into the line-up and it makes me want to pull my hair out, "Caaiiii-yuuuu."  I can't stand that whiny kid.
Then we occasionally have Magic School Bus, which means they are learning something, right?
And Autumn loves Little House on the Prairie and the American Girls series.
I could go on, but it's already getting embarrassing.
There is an easy solution to this problem. 
I know this. 
Just turn it off, right? 

It's so easy.
I will...after I finish writing this post and checking Facebook again, and I clear off the table and something else I'm sure I need to do...
Help! My kids are turning into vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. I love you. And your honesty. My youngest is currently obsessed with Blue's Clues. Walking around the house yelling, "A clue! A clue!" Don't feel bad. I'm right there with you! :)

    ReplyDelete