Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo dump

Bubby was given a sweet "dirt bike" from his friend.  He loves it!


Our soccer players! 
Truth be told, 3 year old soccer is a joke, but man are they cute in shin guards.


This is where Chad stood after completing the first CF Open WOD...with one arm.  I've got a whole post in the works for all that.  Needless to say, he impressed me.


TWINS! 
This makes me giggle.  Caleb has called Elijah "twin" for as long as I can remember.  This just solidified it.

He's just cute

This lovely creek is fairly close to my parents and a hidden gem that my brother Gabe led us to.  We had a total blast "riding" the creek current!


Cory Luke :)

We were at my parents' last weekend and made a stop at my brother Luke's gravesite.  It is good for me to know that my kids know about Luke.  This always gives us a great opportunity to tell stories about him. 


Caleb with The Godfather reading books. 
 Man, oh, man we love Uncle Isaac.
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment