Monday, November 26, 2012

On the brink.

We've been sitting here on the brink of this new adventure for what seems like an eternity, but in actuality has only been a few months. 
We are so close to diving in to our new CrossFit gym. 
It's exhausting, exhilarating, and daunting. 
It's a lot of moolah up front.  It's trusting that moolah will come back around on the other side.
It's me squelching a lot of "what ifs", "I don't knows" and "I can'ts".
It's a lot of talk, rehash, re-evaluate, talk, "CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!", rest, discuss, decide...

My prayer is that people will see in Chad and I a pure desire to help others.  That this is not a trend.  That CrossFit is more then the latest fitness bandwagon. That improved fitness is possible with any subset of people.  I hope this reaches wide in our community.

There is no way I would have thought a few years back that this was in our future.  I've become quite accustomed to not trying to figure out our future.  Generally that means I try to keep super low expectations.  With this though, in the quiet places of my mind, they are high.
I hope we reach the heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment