Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas cards

I LOVE Christmas cards.
Pictures are a big bonus and a letter is just the icing on the cake.

Now, that being said, I have NEVER sent a Christmas card, picture, or letter.  Ever.
I don't even know why.  I just didn't really think about it the first few years we were married. 
So much happened with us those first years that it seemed silly to start writing a letter or a card at that point.
The expense is always a consideration and I just can't bring myself to use technology to send out a Christmas "email".  Just doesn't seem right.
So this year, as in all the years past, I haven't sent anything out.  I always feel a little bad when we get them in the mail. 
I get so excited to open them up and see our friends and families.  I put the pictures or cards up in our kitchen window so I see them everyday.  I don't know if other people enjoy getting them as much as I do.  If I thought they did, maybe that would motivate me. 
Maybe I'll do one next year...
Yeah, I say that every year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment