Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye, 2010!!

Unexpected surprises from this past year were many...
At this time last year we had submitted an application for a house. A big, unfinished house. For one, we didn't think we'd be chosen and for another, well, we just hadn't thought past that. In the course of 2010, we were chosen, the house was finished, we moved and have already made some wonderful memories in it. Something to truly be thankful for!!











I've always been one to be looking for the "perfect" part time job.  I've had alot of them.  Some good, others not so much.  Well, I think I've got it now.  Getting the job at Kettle Creek has been a pleasant and wonderful surprise.  I love it and it's just the right amount of work for me to do right now.  I couldn't ask for a better environment, a better boss or a better anything.

You don't think I'm going to pass up on mentioning football, do you? 
I didn't think so :)  The success of the team was not the surprise this year.  They were expected to have a good year.  It was how the season went for me.  I, without fail, always have a mild (or major) meltdown 2-3 weeks before the end of the season.  Too much single-parenting, too much running around, etc.  It's been like clockwork every year.  I didn't this year, though.  In fact, I could have gone a few more weeks, I think!  I don't know what the difference was, but it was wonderful!  I hope my football meltdowns are in the past...one can dream, right?!

It was a great year.  One I know I will remember. 
Happy NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment