Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Unless, of course, you and/or your family gets sick!
There is some nasty bug flying around our town and we caught it the day after Christmas.  Oddly, enough, we were in Missouri at the time, but I think we just carried it from Kansas.  We're on the mend, but there are still many down, which nearly put a wrench in my New Year plans!

We're hosting a New Year's Eve party tomorrow night and I'm SOO excited!  Excited enough to not even care if my house gets totally clean.  It will be "clean", but I'm so not stressing on it to look perfect. 
Besides, it's an adult and kids party so it's gonna get trashed anyway!

My kids are as excited about it as me. 
We're planning on have some different "activity" areas for the kids so they will leave us adults alone!
This is what Elijah was up to this morning before I got out of bed...


The papers say "Sit here for chess. (You are white-or black).


Movies will be upstairs.  There are 3 other signs leading you to the boys' room...just in case you get lost.

HyperDash in here.  I'm not too sure if this will be happening.  Too loud and alot of running involved.


 Now, if I can only get him to mop and clean the bathrooms...

1 comment:

  1. Tell Elijah he did a GREAT job!!! We've been hibernating all week. I DO NOT WANT THIS STUFF!!! :) I'm planning on coming out, just in time for your party!!

    ReplyDelete