Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Anonymous

I honestly do not know why some people do some things. Good things, bad things, nothings.
We have been the recipients of many a good things. 
Yesterday, I stepped out on the porch to grab the mail, sat on the couch and opened a few Christmas cards (Seriously, people??  It's the first week of Dec.  How do you get these done??  Never, not once have I done Christmas cards. It's sad.)
Anyway, one did not have a return address and the card had a cute German shepherd in the snow on the front...and 6 $100 dollar bills in it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even kidding.  WHO does THAT????????

I'm still in shock and honestly humbled beyond words.  We knowingly stretched ourselves tight this year with opening a business, but this kindness goes beyond our needs!  I immediately put that $ in the bank and sent a good chunk to where our heart is, House of Love and Hope in Haiti. 
What a ripple affect this person created??  I hate that I can't hug this person and cry and tell them thank you.  That is what my heart wants, but with an anonymous gifts, I'm out of luck.  So I will be keeping my eyes and ears open to "re-gift" some of this kindness shown to us!! :-)

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. That happened to us once. Never did know who God used because it was from God.

    ReplyDelete