Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Confession

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am not a morning person.  Basically anything before 7:00 a.m. hurts.  Sometimes really badly. 

Maybe if I got up at that time enough, I would become a morning person, you say? Nope.  I have had my share of mornings to test this out.
Most recently, I have tested this theory out as we offer a 6:15 a.m. class at CrossFit Pathos and with Chad at work at that time some days and our friend/fellow trainer, Anna, in a different town, that means little non-morning person me will teach some of those times.  Chad was laughing at me this morning as he left for work and I dragged myself to the bathroom at 5:20 a.m.  I was a sorry sight.


Really and truly, it's fine.  I can fake being happy to be up before the sun.  And if I'm going to get up that early there are worse things to get up for then something I truly enjoy like coaching CrossFit. 

I am just one of those people that believe not much should take place before noon.  Very few things actually. Getting out of bed before noon is probably good.  Eating breakfast before noon, also beneficial.  Um, I can't really think of anything else.

And so in the hopes of "being real." I just wanted to get that out there.  Those of you who know me already know this, but still.  It's valuable information to repeat. 
My name is Sarah and I am not a morning person.


1 comment:

  1. Write another blog on this subject in 3 months and we'll see if you're the same Sarah. :) Mom

    ReplyDelete