Saturday, December 15, 2012

Willpower

I am seriously trying to use willpower to keep myself from getting horribly sick and I think I'm failing.
There are horror stories going around town about the kind of nastiness that is sweeping through the schools.  Only 6 out of 21 kids in a class one day.  Violent vomiting.  Influenza A and B.
Caleb was sick for about 2 days this past week and he likes to get up close and personal when he's feeling puny.  I'm sure if there were germs that wanted me to be sick, I've got 'em.
I'm right on that line of getting nasty sick and just moderately but still functioning sick.
I will not get sick.  I will not get sick. I will not get sick.

Who has time to get sick?? Not me!! 
So I will drink my tea, go to sleep and pray I feel semi-normal in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminded me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How To Achieve Your Goals .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete