Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blah, blah, blah

I have nothing interesting to say...this is going to be a pretty lame post, but I feel like if I don't write every few days, I may stop completely and I don't want to do that.

So I went to Fargo with my friend Amy this past weekend. It was a great trip aside from the 10 zillion times the kids watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and Caleb's incessant need to say "MOM, MOMMY, MA, MAMA" for 9 of the 11 hours!
I got to see the town where 2 of my very good friends will soon reside. Fargo was super nice...in April that is. I can't say I would love it if I had visited in December or January when it's 10 below. For now, I'll stick to just visiting them in the summer.

I kinda like leaving my husband for awhile. I like missing him a little, but I think I like being missed more. Is that weird?

My carpet is gross. So is my kitchen floor. It's linoleum. The problem isn't really the floors, it's that we almost solely exist in these 2 tiny rooms. 6 people, coming in and out all day, walking on these 2 floors. It's impossible to keep clean unless I had super powers that enabled me to shoot carpet cleaner out of my hands and a mop out of my feet. I don't see that happening.
I'm really looking forward to moving for the new floors alone.

2 comments:

  1. I really think you do need to visit in Dec/Jan/Feb to get the full FARGO effect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that your blog is a different layout EACH time I read a post! heehee. And I like to be missed as well. So if that's weird, then I'm weird...um, that might not be saying much.

    ReplyDelete