Saturday, August 14, 2010

2 year old


Disregard the nose-picker in the background.

The blond one.
He's 2.
And boisterous.
And chatty. Super chatty. By chatty, I mean he never shuts up.
Really, from the minute he wakes up til the 2 hours he naps and then again til he finally sleeps at night. It's non-stop words. 50% of those words are "Mom, Mommy, Mama"

He's busy too. He's got things to do, you know. Yesterday, for example, it was very important for him to pour half a bag of brown sugar on the floor. This was of course after he had unhung all the clothes by the dryer for the tenth time that day.
"Lots to do, lots to do." I imagine that's what goes through his head as he terrorizes the house.
If he weren't so cute, I may get annoyed.



Ok, I do get annoyed, but then I look at that face. That face will change, he'll start asking me if he can go to friend's houses, or bungee jump, or get a motorcycle, or if he can go on a date.

AAHH! I'll hold on to the 2 year old as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment