Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello again

It's been awhile. We've been busy and/or lazy. Both are sufficient excuses for not blogging right?
Here's a recap:
House:
Chad and I spent several nights trying to measure/cut baseboards and quarter round for our house. And by try, I mean get annoyed with each other and manage to get some of it done. It hasn't been nailed up yet so we're still not done. One night in particular, we just quit. Haven't worked on it since. Yeah, so that was fun.

Muehler Family reunion-
43 Muehlers in one smallish "resort" in Arkansas. I use the term resort very loosely so you don't conjure up ideas of a swanky pad with all the amenities one can imagine. The cabins were sufficient and it had a pool so we were set. We celebrated Chad's parents' 50th anniversary all together, which was really special.

All 26 grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa.
My only hang up with the whole trip was Caleb. I ended up shadowing him most of the time as there wasn't any place we could just let him roam/play. It was annoying at times, but such is life and the kids all had a great time with their cousin.

Mentally preparing to be organized:
Seriously, this takes alot of prep work. School is just around the corner and I have to gear myself up for homeschooling, Elijah's school schedule, Cory doing Kindergarten. I'm tired already. I'm looking forward to it in one respect because I do like the schedule of being in school. And, I'm not because I don't really like schedules, in general. Right? Right.

Yep, so that's what I've been doing the past few weeks. Hoping to blog more frequently now. If I have anything to say, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment