Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's true

My husband is a wonderful father.  He is more patient then me and is, more often then not, totally engaged when he's with the kids.
On an occasionally off day, he at times does something comical.

Last night, I was reffing and then playing volleyball until about 10. 
Nothing out of the ordinary at home.  Sounded like a typical night for the kids and Chad.

Only at 1 a.m. did I realize how the evening may have actually gone.
Caleb woke up crying and whining.  He usually just comes into our room when he wakes up, but he didn't last night.  He just kept crying.  So I went into his room to get him.

He was wet. 
Really wet...and in his swimsuit.

Apparently, that's what he wanted to wear to bed.  Putting on a pull up was obviously not something that crossed his mind. :)

I love my hubs and appreciate that we can BOTH laugh about this one!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha!!!!
    I dont mean to laugh..but that is just very cute and I mean..in his defense. He WAS wearing his swimsuit

    ReplyDelete