Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick!

Sick of being sick, sick of taking care of sick people, just sick!!

So apparently, "sick" is also slang these days for "sweet" which can be slang for "awesome", which is what it is, just awesome.

This is NOT the sick I am refering to.  I wish it was.

I'm talking about the straight up sick.  Ill, not feeling well, throwing up, feverish kind of sick.

We've had someone sick as of Dec. 20, 2010.  It is now Jan. 4, 2011. 
I'm going to document this travesty so if by chance we have another episode of sickness, I can compare it to this hellish period.

Dec. 20, 2010-Autumn has strep throat and Chad doesn't feel great for several days.
Dec. 23, 2010-Caleb threw up and then had diarrhea for a several days.
Dec. 26, 2010-Autumn, Elijah throw up the majority of the day while in a hotel in Missouri.  I lost track after they each threw up 5 times.  Cory also throws up that evening.  They are all sick for several days.
Dec. 27-I get sick and sleep all day.
Dec. 30, 2010-Caleb gets strep throat
Jan. 1, 2010-Elijah throws up several times that night and has diarrhea the next several days. (He will not be happy with me posting that bit of info on the web, so keep it on the down low).
Jan. 3-Cory gets strep throat.
Jan. 4-Autumn gets strep throat again since she didn't finish her first round of antibiotics due to the throwing up.

Soooo, can someone say HELP ME!!!!!!!

I'm over it.  I have no more patience, sympathy, compassion, whatever left.  I would like to get back to a healthy, functioning household. 
This includes myself. 
I think just being around sick people makes me not feel 100%.
So, I'm praying that all these antibiotics kick in and we're all feeling better in a day or two. 
I need to get back to living.
I have all kinds of resolutions that I didn't make that I need to not fulfill like the rest of the population.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE living...in total SWEETNESS and AWESOMENESS!! ;) Prayers for speedy recoveries. Just remember, when you're out of patience, sympathy, and compassion there others that will gladly step in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shannon! I needed that :)

    ReplyDelete