Thursday, March 17, 2011

A list

Too much going on to focus on one topic so this is what has been rattling around in my brain the past week...I'm sorry in advance.
1.  I started major defunking in my house the other day.  Clothes were the first hit.  Feels good to get rid of STUFF!
2.  We worked on the basement yesterday.  Why is it that my dear Corky treasures TRASH?!  Actual trash, people.  Torn up boxes and cup carries are apparently VERY valuable.
3. I thought Caleb was potty trained a few weeks back.  I was wrong. 
4.  I thought for about a week that Chad and I were going to get to go to Norway this summer to see our best friend get married.  Not gonna happen and I'm sad. 
5.  The renovations to our house have yet to start despite the March 25 deadline. 
6.  A friend of mine tried to commit suicide last Friday.  It was a stressful few days after she was found and still just heartbreaking as their family struggles through it all.  I've prayed more in the past week about all kinds of things then I have in a long, long time. 
7.  My mom and dad are coming today and I'm so happy, even if it's just for 2 days.
8.  The weather has been gorgeous the past few days and I love it.  I'm amazed at how sunshine can improve your outlook on nearly everything.
9.  I love St. Patrick's Day.  I'm 1/8th Irish and I'm proud to be!!
10.  Enough rambling already!!

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean u were wrong about caleb being potty trained...what did you find???? :)

    ReplyDelete