Monday, February 13, 2012

Finito!

Es terminado!
C'est fini!
Es ist fertig gestellt!
It's finished!

I'm so happy I decided to speak in different languages!
We're done with the shower tiling. 
Here are a few final pics to enjoy...


It's kinda hard to tell, but he's soaked. 
I have a confession to make. 

He cut tiles for about 6 hours on Super Bowl Sunday.
What kind of wife asks that of her football-loving husband?!?!?  The humanity!!  The cruelty!!
He didn't hardly complain at all. 
Cutting tiles is not fun.  You get sprayed with gallons of water, tile chips and clay-like stuff each time you make a cut.  He was a trooper and we got all but a few for the edge around the corner done in one day.  He cut. I put them up.  This was not really all that fun either, but at least I wasn't get sprayed in the face with tile debris.
We took FOREVER to get this project done, but I really do like how it turned out.  Don't look too close if you're ever in the shower though.  Lots of uneven tiles.
These pics are pre-caulked.  I just did that yesterday.  We still can't shower til Saturday, but we're all pretty used to bathing, old-school style now anyway.

I'll give the hubs a break for awhile, but I'm pretty anxious to get the floor done.  Don't tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment