Sunday, September 12, 2010

Almost...

I'm almost 30. Just a few more days.
I've never had issues with any age.
I was what I was and I am what I am.
What I was doing at certain ages didn't always match up with what my peers seemed to be doing at the time.
I'm ok with that.
Not many of my peers were eloping, moving across the country and having a baby at 19 and 20.
Then having another baby at 22...and then at 24...and another at 27.
Well, by 27 I think a few friends were having a baby.

I've always just been a little off of the "norm."

Go ahead, I left that one wide open...


So WHAT am I saying? Good question...
Just that I'm good.
I'm good with 30.
Can't wait for the 30s!
Alot happened in my 20s.
Lots of good stuff and some really sad, life-changing stuff. It all adds up to who I am today.
And, I'm good with that, so bring on 30!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your enthusiasm!!! I've heard the 30's are actually great, and believe it or not, the same peeps that told me this, swear the 40's are the best so far.... I still have reservations about leaving my 20's though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the 30s are good for you, Sarah. I think you're at the point where you get to now just enjoy raising your children. You seem to be in a place you're settled for the time being (God Willing) and you get to maybe not "sit back" but definitely just enjoy it. Shoot, I can't wait to see where I am when I'm 30.. Gotta get to 20 first... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOOHOOO!! FOOOSHOOOO BRING ON THE 30'S! So fun that we will be sharing this together real soon!! Happy 30th tomorrow my friend:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jacque! 40 doesn't sound too bad, either :)
    Grace! Are you NUTS??? Have you met Caleb? There will be no sitting back around here. :) Maybe by my 40s :) Love ya!
    Natasha- Can't wait to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete