Sunday, September 26, 2010

The perfect nap

1. Everyone else must be sleeping too--I just can't seem to really sleep unless all the kids are sleeping too.
2. Cool weather and open windows.--Temperature has to be cool enough that I need to curl up in a blanket, but not so cold that my nose freezes!
3. Quiet--See #1.
4. Sweatpants--See #2. I love sweatpants!
5. 2 hours--Not too short, not too long.

And there you have it.
The recipe for a PERFECT nap.
This is not to discredit the thousands of less then perfect naps I've taken over the years. Those have been sufficient, yet not perfect.

I may exist only to survive until my next perfect nap!

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! I love sleeping with my windows open!! They are open every night when I sleep. <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARAH!!!!! Are you STILL sleeping!!??? WAKE UP!!!!!!!! Where are you!!!!??? ;)

    ReplyDelete