Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun things in McPherson

We have lived in McPherson for just over 3 years now and the longer I live here the more I like it.

Here are a few places that make this town special...in my humble opinion :)
P.S. Due to my non-functioning camera, I don't have any cool pictures to entice you with, so you'll just have to go to each of these and see what I'm talkin' about! :)


Kettle Creek Coffeehouse- 1358 N. Main
WARNING: SHAMELESS PLUG.. I know, I know, I work there, but it's such a perfect little place :)
It's just the right size with just the right atmosphere. And here's the kicker...the coffee is awesome. Trust me, I love coffee and I've tried lots of different kinds. Joan has an impressive selection of drinks and her menu of food, both breakfast and lunch/dinner are YUMMY!


Maple Memories 300 S. Maple St.
My beautiful friend, Shannon (remember: my lunging friend :) ) operates this super awesome house with her parents. It's a scrapbooking/quilting/anything crafty, etc retreat and it's always hoppin'!
It's such a cool, unique addition to our town and she does a great job keeping it fun and functional. Check out her website...P.S-she has some SWEET giveaways today! http://www.maplememories.com/ You can get to her blog from there and see all her crafty, fun ideas.


Sassybags-802 N. Main
Oh my goodness! If you love, (even kinda like) fun, girly, blingy accessories, this is THE place to go. My hip, cool friend, Casey has filled her store with purses, wallets, jewelry, hair accessories and on and on. She has new SASSY stuff coming in all the time so there's always something new to check out. Go there!
If you don't live here in McPherson, come visit me and I'll take you there personally! She has a Facebook page, so check it out!

So, there you go...these are 3 places I love to go and would hate not to have in this town. Go see for yourself, if you haven't already.

What's your favorite place in your town??

5 comments:

  1. Awww..thanks Sarah!!! The Maple Memories link you have listed is a combo of my blog and our website!!! ;) Our website is just www.maplememories.com and the blog is www.maplememoriescrafthouse.blogspot.com. I just want to make sure all your loyal readers make it over to win a prize!!! <3 ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these places too! Now that I have an account and am leaving comments you can really see that I have been blog stalking YOU!! ha

    Just wish I was as creative!!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. stalker stalker here too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete