Thursday, September 2, 2010

ROAD TRIP!

It's a small one, but I'll take it!
I'm going to see 2 of my favorite people...



Fortunately, for them, they live in the same town together now.

Unfortunately, for me, that town is Fargo, ND.

I don't get up there much.
But I get to hang out with them tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited to see their lovely faces!!

And here's the kicker...I get to go on my little excurision with another one of my favorite people.


This is my lunging friend, Shannon. You can't beat loyalty like that, folks.

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhh! I love you It was SO GREAT to see you and Shannon. Miss you tons already..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it wasn't a real break cause I had all 4 kids with me. It was sure fun though.
    Just too short:(
    Love you too, Ams!

    ReplyDelete