Monday, September 6, 2010

a list

1. I don't have a "topic" that's been on my mind so I thought maybe a list would be sufficient.

2. I don't really get Labor Day. I suppose it's nice to have a random day in September off, but I really needed to go to the bank today.

3. I super duper, really, love my job at the coffeehouse. I can't wait to go there tomorrow.

4. I think I like my oldest son more when he's not in school everyday. I can't decide what that means.

5. I think I like my middle son more when my oldest son is in school. Again, I don't know what that means.

6. I REALLY want to go to my hometown this week for their big Fall Festival. It's not really that big cause the town is 2500 people, but it's a good time to see people.

7. I miss my mom.

8. We won our first game on Saturday! 45-0. A serious whoopin'! This next week is going to be a whole different kind of game. Much better opponent. I'm nervous. No, excited. No, nervous. You get the picture.

9. I really love my house, but I CANNOT decide on what else to put in it. Let's just say it's sparse. Really, sparse. It doesn't feel cozy and I kinda want cozy. I'm too cheap, though. I don't want to buy anything unless I love it and I can't decide what I love. HELP!

10. I love my husband and my kids, but they can only do so much to make the house cozy.

11. I'm wondering how many numbers I could get to in this post. I think probably a lot.

12. Are you bored yet??

13. My camera bit the dust this week. I'm kinda sad, but then I think about getting a new one and I get excited and then I think about Chad taking over our finances and then I get sad again cause he doesn't see that as an essential item. The camera I want is going to cost me ALOT of hours at the coffeehouse :)

14. Now are you bored?

15. I am.

6 comments:

  1. What a roller coaster of emotions here... haha! I was so excited to pull out my KU gear on Saturday, only to walk out into this McPherson town, and be smacked in the face with Mac gear!! Nobody told me the dresscode for this place!!! Glad you got a big win! Good luck this next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made myself dizzy re-reading it :)
    Sea of red on Friday and Saturday around here! You guys should definitately come to a game. We always sit up at the top under the press box so come join the "loud crowd" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT was a rambling list worthy of being included in your blog. :) Plants will cozy up the house - but get fake ones because real ones die and brown plants really ruin the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of camera do you want? I miss Mom too.. and Dad.. Yeah.. a lot.
    So when you say you want it cozy? What exactly do you picture in your head? Feel free to go into details here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Nikon D5000. Pricey.
    For the house, I need plants(i have one, which is still alive, but i like fake too), table/chairs that don't look miniture, rugs, lots of them, coffee table, wall stuff. I could go on, but the list is extensive :) All in due time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so I have a TOTALLY crazy idea for rugs for your house...cheap!!! Want to get crafty with me!!?? No promises it will work, just an idea that popped into my head. Maybe next week!!???

    ReplyDelete