Thursday, October 20, 2011

Art

I would N.E.V.E.R consider myself a crafty, artsy person.  I have brothers who are truly artistic.  One in particular, Jake, who has made beautiful pottery, paintings, drawings, home renovations and the list goes on.  He is also the one person that will argue that everyone is an artist. 
I imagine that if I were to be a painter, I'd be like Pollock.  I love his stuff.  And although I'm sure his genius far surpasses mine, I think I would like to throw paint on a canvas versus drawing anything.
And so, I am stuck with trying to copy other people's ideas, which I don't mind so much at all cause other people are very creative!
Here's what I copied from various ideas the other day...
Caleb already smudged the E in Grace, but it's chalk so easy fix!  I spray painted this chalkboard that I picked up at a garage sale over the summer for about 5 bucks. It's big and sturdy and I liked it, but hadn't really used it for anything yet.  Saw this quote on pinterest and loved it so there ya go!
The dresser it is sitting on is in desperate need of attention, but for now it sits in my living room holding roller blades, ball gloves and toys.
I kinda went on a project craze this past week.  Don't worried it passed and I'm back to not wanting to do much of anything.  I'll post what else I got done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment