Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pinterest

I understand I may be WAY behind on the bandwagon on this one, but FOR. THE. LOVE ( my friend Jamie says that all the time and I LOVE it! :) ).
PINTEREST.  Have you been on there? 
It's horrible. 
Just awful. 
Really you should not go look at all.
You should definitely not sign up for an account.
I warned you....
So did you do it?
Did you go look?
I'm sorry.
I did it.  It's my new favorite time suck.  You know that thing when you get on it, it's just going to be for a minute and then 3 hours later you realize you haven't spoken to another human being or blinked much.
It's how I imagine a good solid drug addiction would be.
Don't judge me, please.
I have so many ideas, projects, recipes, etc, etc, ad nauseum!
It's torture!
ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks alot - now I missed my window of opportunity for a shower this morning!

    ReplyDelete