Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boots and skinnys

I am by no means a fashionista.  I'm usually at least 3-5 years behind any fashion trend.  I refused to wear capri pants for years.  I think I wait awhile to see if a trend will stick around long enough to warrant a purchase.  I'm cheap.
I'm not sure when skinny jeans first came back in style, but I have had a pair for only about a year and that was very reluctantly.  I wear them occasionally and think they are quite comfortable.  I have to be in the right mood to wear them though. 
And then we have boots.  I SUPER love the current style of boots, leggings, skinnys, big sweaters, cardigans...it's all so comfy looking.  Again, I'm sure I'm behind the curve on this too. 
I finally bought boots today.  I've been looking for a long time cause I knew I was going to buy only one pair and they had to work for anything and they couldn't be $200. 
Where did I find them?  Target, of course.
And I found a pair of skinny jeans that are not low rise.  Jackpot!
I'm feeling rather fashionable now.  Don't worry it won't last long cause I heard wide leg jeans are coming back and I'm not a big fan of those cause my legs are wide enough all on their own. hehe. :)

2 comments:

  1. So proud you've come to the skinny dark side! :) Just wait until you buy your first black pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am probably five years behind you. :( And you always look adorable...one of the most fashionable ladies I know!

    ReplyDelete