Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Door/wood pallet coffee table

Imagine this...

 Plus this...
and you get my new coffee table!
We had this old glass panel door downstairs in our basement, which apparently came with the house.  I have no idea where it was originally.  It's beautiful.  I tried to sell it a few weeks back, but no takers so after some encouragement from friends, I started looking into how I could use it.
I thought about using it as a huge picture frame thing for a family heritage wall.  Then, my friend Brooke, introduced me to Pinterest.
That is a whole other post in itself, but it is COOL!  She had the picture of the wood pallet table.  And TaDa!
Put em together and I'll have a sweet coffee table that will also hold my family heritage pictures.
This is all thanks to my friend's husband who has carpentry skills that I'm utilizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment